Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The following is a list of the "Guaranteed" items to be raffled at the Dog Party on February 21st, 2009. Tickets are selling for $1.00 each or 6 tickets for $5.00 These are high dollar items that you won't want to miss out on having the chance of going home a winner! Drawing will start at 5 PM at the campfire located in the spectator parking lot. Prizes will be drawn from smallest value to largest, with largest being the Grand Prize.

YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN

GRAND PRIZE
A Power Tank System​
This system includes an Aluminum Super Bracket, a NEW Super Flow HPx Regulator for more power, better grip and the same great warranty, a Regulator Cover to protect from weather and debris, 25' SuperFlex Braided Coil Hose with 1200 PSI burst, low temp and the PT 10-5240-CB 10 lb. tank.
See thumbnail picture of the entire system below. Please note: The thumbnailis a yellow tank system. This has been upgraded to the BRAND NEW CANDY BLUE TANK SYSTEM. Value= $450.00

WARN Winch Accessory Kit
Inside the durable Cordura nylon carrying case is everything you need to pull yourself out of trouble, including: A snatch block which doubles a winch's pulling power, a tree trunk protector when a tree is used as an anchor, double-reinforced leather winching gloves, shackle for rigging attachment of tree trunk protector/winch hook/snatch block and a ten foot choker chain with hook ends. Value= $200.00

Master-Pull Recovery Kit
This consists of a 7/8" 20' 28,500 lb. Super Yanker Rope, a 3/4" 42,000 lb. screw pin shackle, black, and an accessories bag. Value= $164.00

Bushwacker Fender Flares
A set of four fender flares of your choice. You decide what make and model of vehicle. Value= $450.00

Husky Liners
You choose what make and model of vehicle, what color and whether is for the front, center or rear of the vehicle. Value= $70.00

A Powertank HD Tire Inflator
This is a 60 or 160 PSI liquid-filled Gauge Value= $70.00

Power Tank Tire Repair Kits
These are complete kits. Value $50.00

Beverage Containment Systems
This is from Power Tank. Value= $30.00

Power Tank System Gift Certificate
This allows someone to 50% off any Power Tank System

This allows someone to 40% off any Power Tank System

This allows someone to 30% off any Power Tank System

Mile Marker
Block and tackle

Premier Power Welder
A universal gift certificate for $50.00 off the Pull-Pal, $50.00 off the Ready Welder-a portable, affordable MIG Welder and $150.00 off the Premier Power Welder. This also includes a dvd on learning how to weld.

*PLEASE NOTE: THE THUMBNAIL PICTURE IS OF THE YELLOW TANK SYSTEM. THIS HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO THE BRAND NEW CANDY BLUE SYSTEM*

·
busted knuckles Pres.
254 Posts
sorry wavemaker I have to say I will not be there I just got word today that my job is being cut at GM in LANSING in 2 weeks so I have to start looking for a new job asap so no time for fun I hopth ing go well

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have some banners that are looking for a home. The first one that needs a home in K&N Filters. Who would like it?

Whoever replies first that says they want it, it's yours. Just remember to PM me your name and I will have it waiting for you at the Dog Party at the Twisted Trails OffRoad Park.

See you there!:thumb:

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay. Them sure went lightening fast! Cool! Now, I have 3 Edelbrock banners. The first three pm's to me gets one apiece. Same rules, youhave to attend the Dog PArty on Feb. 21st to get them.

:thumb:

·
Yeeeee Haaaaw!
6,801 Posts
I'll take 1- PM sent!

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All the banners are spoken for. But, I think I may have a few more. I will check and see if I do and what ones. Thank you all for being so interested. I get banners throughout the year, so as I get them, I will post again. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts