Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, it's almost that time, again. The 28th Annual Dog Party is February 21st, 2009, at the Twisted Trails Off Road Park located at 19282 Read Road in Copemish, Michigan. Come wheel in our 240 acre park. Below is a flyer for you to print as a refrigerator reminder. Mark your calendars! Again, we are giving away tons of free items. See you there!! Check out this web site for a list of motels www.dustersoffroadclub.com I will have a motel list posted there on Sunday, February 15th.

THE FINAL ATTENDEE HEAD COUNT IS over 2,000 people!!!!!:thumb:

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some of the newest items I have received as give-a-ways for the Dog Party include $25.00 gas cards from Hansen/Balk Heat Treating and $25.00 gift cards from Summit Racing. For you dirt bike enthusiasts, I also have some awesomly detailed motor cross t-shirts. As always, Snowman and Wes will be driving around the park handing out the goodies.:teehee::teehee:

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
will be there as usuall...best wheeling party all year!!

·
Yeeeee Haaaaw!
6,801 Posts
I should be able to make it up there- sounds like a great time....

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amongst some of the FREE items we are handing out, you may get a gas card or a recovery kit or a free dinner. The freebie list is growing almost every day.:thumb:

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have been receiving alot of emails from those of you who have been attending Twisted Trails OffRoad Park, complimenting me on all the cool free stuff we hand out. It's more work than you can imagine getting all this stuff together, but you guys are worth it. It's good to see faces light up and people get excited when we hand out awesome freebies. Thanks again and I can tell you, expect bigger freebies this year. Just a hint! See you at the park throughout 2009. Jewels:thumb:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Let's get this party started!!

Just a reminder to all who have come to this event in the past, you can have fun in the entire park not just the 2 bowl areas, Holey Moely and Just Twisted should be fuun with drifts in them, the rock on blue trail should get the adrienilin pumpin' not to mention all of those wicked-assed rides that show up. Time to come up and rock the park and bring in 2009 the right way, TWISTED!!!!!

·
AND PROUD OF IT!!
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes there's still plenty of snow. The park has also booked a new concession stand for the Dog Party. WE will have a better selection of food and a better quality of food. Also, I am posting the free items that will be randonly handed out during Dog Party on the webiste. www.dusteroffroadclub.com:thumb:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Is there any snow left out there after Tree Burn?
plenty left, the main bowl only a few braved, the back bowl by the cedar swamp was played in a little and I don't think the blue trail was hit at all.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.