Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 4 BFG All Terrains that are 265/70/16 (about 30-31") they have some wear, but I think you could get awhile of use out of them. looking inside them, one has a patch, and one has a rope plug in it, but they held air fine. and they measure just under 30"located in Kalamazoo(49006), but they could be brought to South Lyon(48178) ~$123 OBO

here are some close-up's of the worst tire:

sorry this ones so blurry

~Bry

·
Registered
45 Posts
Whats the estimated tread depth on those? I need some tires asap, but I'm not sure if those have enough tread to justify the mounting cost...

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where are you located? I could always mount them for you, I work at Belle Tire, but the sale is pending right now, I'll get back to you after I talk to him.

~Bry

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
What's the odd price for ($123) ? :poke: load range? I'ld want to use em on an F250.

I'm in Hamilton and can pick em up mon night or tues. keep me updated as to who's next in line for these ... :poke:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are available, someone wants to look at them in livonia this coming weekend, so if he doesn't want them I can get ahold of you guys, don't know the load right now, I could get that later. but the price is $123 cause it was easier to type. haha

~Bry

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok the order goes (based on who asked first.)
1) 94transam25th (who right now is MIA, but he has until Sunday 26th)
2) mokerlund17
3) too_much_talk

~Bry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts