Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the latest project, its a 2003 2500HD with a Duramax, It is getting a winch bumper (undecided on brand yet), a warn 10,000 lbs winch, Cognito 4-6 kit and h2 wheels and tires.

The purpose of this vehicle is to be a ranch truck down in South America, It is getting shipped out at the end of the month.

More pics as more is completed.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
are those rims on the white truck h2 rims just painted... cause those are badass

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
whos the truck for???

the us military tried making those trucks as replacements for the hummers, they got tired of breaking the chevy's and will only use Fords and Dodges.

but being a ranch truck wouldn't be as physical as what a military vehicle would get.

·
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whos the truck for???

the us military tried making those trucks as replacements for the hummers, they got tired of breaking the chevy's and will only use Fords and Dodges.

but being a ranch truck wouldn't be as physical as what a military vehicle would get.
It's a co-worker's father's

The IFS on theese trucks is made for light pavement duty, In stock form it is very fragile when it come to beating on it offroad.

It will mainly see typical farm/ranch duty but also trips on rough back country roads. The 50 mile one way trips take close to a day previously, Im thinking once this suspension is dialed in for a cushy ride we can just about cut that time in half.

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Look'n good so far. and ya those wheels look kick ass on your rig!

·
3,835 Posts
whos the truck for???

Dude, not to start nothin. But I have a Suburban and a Dodge Ram. Th Suburban is way more reliable than the Ram and The Suburbans been through twice as much and its seven years older.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Dude, not to start nothin. But I have a Suburban and a Dodge Ram. Th Suburban is way more reliable than the Ram and The Suburbans been through twice as much and its seven years older.
really I didn't know that junk with flats and no plates were reliable and why dont you put that thing in your back yard I'm sure the neighbors would appricate it

·
3,835 Posts
really I didn't know that junk with flats and no plates were reliable and why dont you put that thing in your back yard I'm sure the neighbors would appricate it
Why would I put it in the backyard. It looks good to me. I don't care what my neighbors think. And where do you see Junk with Flats and no plates??

·
3,835 Posts
You never see Fords in the military. Its all GM and a few Chryslers(Jeep, Ram). No Fords. Maybe an excursion ever once in a great while.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts