Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

381 - 400 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
41.5 pits, the work amazingly good, super happy with them and still had 25 & 20 psi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to hear. Looking at those exact tires for the next rig. Hard to beat the prices when they have their crazy sales too

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nice meeting u guys at the offroad park on Saturday. Looks like u guys covered a lot of ground. Too bad my junk broke...
Drummond is always a good time, cheers :beerbang:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
Nice meeting u guys at the offroad park on Saturday. Looks like u guys covered a lot of ground. Too bad my junk broke...

Drummond is always a good time, cheers :beerbang:

Nice meeting you to man awesome rig and congrats on getting hitched ! I’m next in a couple weeks lol, we will all have to meet up again and go wheeling with you and your wife !

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
Good to hear. Looking at those exact tires for the next rig. Hard to beat the prices when they have their crazy sales too

Yeah I missed the sale but I am buying them off Nick Rudolph they came of his blue fj

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nice meeting you to man awesome rig and congrats on getting hitched ! I’m next in a couple weeks lol, we will all have to meet up again and go wheeling with you and your wife !

Thanks. Good luck with the wedding. You'll have to bring the wife next time.
Maybe Drummond next year around the same time. Or possibly the Loonie-Run in the Soo in October.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Thanks. Good luck with the wedding. You'll have to bring the wife next time.

Maybe Drummond next year around the same time. Or possibly the Loonie-Run in the Soo in October.

Hell yeah she wants to go to Drummond bad now lol

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
Went out of comfort zone and dipped her into the mud at kleinschmidt nationals this past weekend

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #399

Heading to st Helen Saturday am 10-13-18 and camping at campground then heading to rocks and valleys Sunday 10-14-18

381 - 400 of 562 Posts