Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

361 - 380 of 562 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,047 Posts
Yeah, leveled trucks look great empty, but then you actually use it as a truck and it's nose up.
That's why I wont level my truck, because I use it for it's intended purpose and I don't like the nose up look. :sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
My dually is leveled. Don't have an issue with it going nose up. I use it for it's intended purpose, but it's also not a 3/4 ton that's overloaded..................
That's why I wont level my truck, because I use it for it's intended purpose and I don't like the nose up look. :sonicjay:
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
713 Posts
Looks like a fun trip. I hope to make it there soon. I have a few internet friends that are close, and can show me all the best spots.
Stub shafts seem to be coming and going lol maybe it's time for chromo?!?! It's much easier to spend your money than mine lol!
The tow rig looks cool. Did you get a dirty max? I'm about to buy my second one, going ccsb this time around.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
Looks like a fun trip. I hope to make it there soon. I have a few internet friends that are close, and can show me all the best spots.

Stub shafts seem to be coming and going lol maybe it's time for chromo?!?! It's much easier to spend your money than mine lol!

The tow rig looks cool. Did you get a dirty max? I'm about to buy my second one, going ccsb this time around.

That would be awesome I would like to go back next year maybe make it a yearly thing

Yeah need to upgrade to 35 spline outers and machine hubs out

Thanks man Yeah 08 duramax, wanted newer one just didn’t want the big payment the 2015+ comes with haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Drummond Island prep on both rigs for August 2nd-5th bachelor party weekend trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

361 - 380 of 562 Posts