Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

341 - 360 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
Sneak peak of new cab/caged/frame I plan to swap lot of my parts onto this winter, going to collect more parts and ideas this summer while wheeling / learning plan to do somewhat ultra4 style build is the plan so far but still lots to learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #350

Coilovers for the front ditched front air shocks and sway bar now just need coilovers for rear

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #351

Picked up new daily driver / tow rig & trailer

Heading to badlands off-road park in Attica Indiana for a buddy’s bachelor party weekend this weekend, will try to get wheeling pics we have 6 rigs going Thursday to Sunday

·
Registered
949 Posts
^ I agree. Why did you move away from the flat bed Uhaul? Looked really solid and I've thought about doing something similar when I can save up enough $$

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
^ I agree. Why did you move away from the flat bed Uhaul? Looked really solid and I've thought about doing something similar when I can save up enough $$

Bought a crew cab daily driver for more room so figured I’d get my money out of the truck and use it to tow toys also

I still have flat bed I listed it for sale but might keep it if nobody is interested it’s handy and I still like it

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #359
Yeah, leveled trucks look great empty, but then you actually use it as a truck and it's nose up.

Agreed I bought it like that I went to turn keys down thinking stock ones where just cranked up but nope there definitely has to be aftermarket ones in there

341 - 360 of 562 Posts