Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

301 - 320 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
Snow snake race carnage pretty sure my front driveshaft stuffed, I’ll have to triple check my set up when I get it back together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Nice of you to let the chain out for some fresh air

·
Registered
713 Posts
Ooh bummer, upgrade to 1410 front shaft time? It's an easy swap, and you'll get more angle out of it. Or maybe look into the BAMF joint? That's the problem with little joints, they limit your droop.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
What's the length you need? I made a 1410 high angle driveline for mine. But I'm going to a doubler and a CV shaft so I don't need mine anymore. Long aftermarket slip as well. Not balanced. Vibrates above 20mph in low. Could be that my angles are all out of wack

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
You didn't check that? Amateurs I swear lol.
thought i did but guess i didnt good enough haha whoops. im around 34.5 inch front centerline of front axle ujoint to tcase face plate, already had drive shaft fixed and ordered shorter limit straps should be ok for now i hope, need to remember its a big 4x4 sas truck not a 2wd trophy truck lmao guess i cant have all the travel in the world new build im sure there is more bugs to work out as time comes dam new guy

301 - 320 of 562 Posts