Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, im considering selling my truck and was just gauging interest in it. its a 2002 avalanche with around 156k on it and has the 8.1l big block in it. the truck runs great and is in good shape inside and out but does need some mechanical work that im just not wanting to deal with or have the funds to put into it. the good is i just had 1k in ac work done last summer they replaced almost everything with the ac. also had new brake lines ran from master cylinder to all calipers. and new tires a couple years ago but i hardly drive the truck so they are in great shape. the bad is i cannot get the drive shaft yoke out of the tcase to change the ujoint and i have tried everything to get it out its pretty seized in there. and just recently one of my leaf spring shackles broke and come to find out the leaf spring eye it self broke. so its just more than i would like to take on. i would recommend 2 new leaf springs and shackles. other than those two things the truck runs good its never failed on me i just dont have the time or money to throw at it anymore and its not my daily so it would just sit. i know its prolly going to be hard to sell the way it is but if anyone would like to come check it out your more than welcome and you can make me a offer. ide like to get 4200 for it i put about 3 into it within the last couple years and the truck i would think is atleast 1200 with the work it does need. ill get pics up today of it. thanks, mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts