Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Scramblin Man
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got some new wheels and tires (stock look wheels with larger tires), so the old ones need to leave the garage. Tires and wheels go together (will not split). Not sure what the wheels are (except they are the cj bolt pattern), don't know backspacing, width, etc. see pics for more info than I know! Tires are 235/75R15, Goodyear, again, not sure on width. see pics for tread depth. One tire has a bit left, the other three are less, but all hold air well and probably have some life left, or for rollers.

Do not want to ship! Pick up would be in Elk Rapids/Traverse City area, or willing to meet for some extra $, but not more than 50-75 miles.

any questions? pm or email [email protected]

more pics available, just ask. price...would like to get $150ish, but let me know how much you would pay, or possible trades (half doors, CJ8 frame plates, new clutch kit, brake kits, are what I need soon, but can't hurt to ask). If they don't go within a week or so, I'll try eBay. Again, tires aren't great, but I gotta think the wheels are worth something to somebody!

Thanks
Mat

·
Scramblin Man
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

anybody even know what the wheels are? anyone recognise them and have a name for them?

·
Scramblin Man
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anybody? $100? Really don't want to go to eBay with these, and I gotta think there worth something to somebody...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts