Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This years trip was postponed from June to October do to House stuff :thumb: We had a lot smaller group this year and we were able to cover a lot more land. In total my trip set indicates we covered 268 miles in our 4 days of riding. We found some huge water holes and swamped a few quads but got them all through the shit and all back to camp under there own power. It is looking like we are going to do a spring and a fall run next year as this trip was such a blast.

I did not get a ton of photos do to the riding but here are a few.

RBB:woot:

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,753 Posts
Very cool. Thought about something like this for snowmobiling. Looking forward to your review of them.

Have a great trip!!

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Game changer !!!! we loved them. If I got out to far from the pack I would start getting static in my headset and I would let off for a moment until they caught up, If there was something in the trail ahead I could give Mis a warning the kids mostly listened to the radio. They were great for the cheapest things we could find on amazon, we found in the woods they had about a 1000 foot range and would only talk to 2 other helmets 1 at a time which sucked but I could talk to Mis and the kids could talk to each other and one of us each, it took some getting use to but we mastered it quick and they worked for our needs.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,753 Posts
^^^^^ Thanks, may look into them.

I appreciate the description on how they work also. Pretty easy to mount and set up? What is the battery life like?

Thanks again!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts