Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
BFT!
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Would like to thank everyone for coming out yesterday. Our first race of the year could not have went better! Hope to see everyone at the next one! May 13th at Bundy Hill Off Road
Special thank you to Mike, Megan, John, Kyle, Tim, Angela, Jason, Andrew, Alice, Wade & sons, Garrett, Jacob, Carmen, Troy, Heidi also Ron and Jeff did a great job building the course. Rocks and Valleys Off-Road Park

Thank you to our sponsors:
Jeeperz Creeperz, Inc.
Off Road Anonymous
Crawler Offroad Recovery Ropes
Metrofab Customs
Freedom Fabworks
Morlock Fabrication
Michiana Auto Pros / Offroad Specialties
All Aspects Forestry @kyle's accessories & 4WD

·
Registered
713 Posts
Damn, bummed i missed the first race. I subscribed to this thread, but for some reason haven't received any notifications from the site...oh well, only spectating this year anyhow. Glad the first race went so well. Keep it up @Mr. Beefy ! This is sure to grow if you keep managing it well. Hope to be able to make it to bundy for the next one.

·
Premium Member
4,456 Posts
Thinking about bringing the kids with me next weekend to the race at Bundy. I've never taken them off-road and thinking I'd be fun to fool around on some obstacles in the JK while I'm at it. Is the park shut down during the race? Is what I'm thinking of doing possible?

·
KOH Jackhammer
3,061 Posts
Wow not one pic comment or anything.....fb is killing Web wheeling sites.....
yep. Here's my contribution. :thumb: I know there were others with their phones out taking pictures and video too

·
KOH Jackhammer
3,061 Posts
Another GREAT race in the RBOR race series at Bundy Hill. Mr Beefy and crew, and by crew, I mean the Cheap Thrills Offroad family, did an excellent job of keeping everything running smoothly resulting in another great race day. Bundy Hill was awesome too. Seemed like check-in/registration by having the separate tent for RBOR worked out great again.

The stock class was bringing it today :rock:

·
FAWK YEAH!!
22,635 Posts
It was a fantastic weekend with a great group of people (people being, rbor staff, Bundy staff, the competitors, the spectators and anybody else having anything from to do with the day, except for maybe the two dirt bike guys :sonicjay:).

·
KOH Jackhammer
3,061 Posts
It was a fantastic weekend with a great group of people (people being, rbor staff, Bundy staff, the competitors, the spectators and anybody else having anything from to do with the day, except for maybe the two dirt bike guys :sonicjay:).

Hahahaha the two dirt bike guys who were oblivious to the yellow caution/keep out tape and the large group of people watching a competition and the multiple ez up tents set up with tables and speakers and....everything. :eek:

21 - 40 of 63 Posts