Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Bin.

If you used even one third of the words that you typed here to describe your Jeep instead of playing the "noble victim", this would have turned out much different.

I'm sure you will complain some more about sand in your vagina, and threaten to never post here again, but this forum can take it. Anyone who was useful to the forum left here a long time ago. drama

· Joe Friday
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well, gosh.... looks like Conspiracy Theorist, Sherlock Homes Wannabe feva4u doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.....

Just sold my 'shitty Wrangler' for a very good price. I know seeing that beauty was a threat to his 'shortcomings'.... but hey, you gotta keep moving on I suppose.

· LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,860 Posts
Well, gosh.... looks like Conspiracy Theorist, Sherlock Homes Wannabe feva4u doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.....

Just sold my 'shitty Wrangler' for a very good price. I know seeing that beauty was a threat to his 'shortcomings'.... but hey, you gotta keep moving on I suppose.
Stupid people are born everyday. Be thankful you found an overachiever in that field like yourself to sell your shitty wrangler, spammer.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.