Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,938 Posts
Wow! That trip looked amazing! So you tent camped with wife and kid as well? How'd that go?

I'm really digging these Colorado's but what's up with that diesel motor, sounds like it's a royal piece of crap, you just blew through two of them and under 30k miles!

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Wow! That trip looked amazing! So you tent camped with wife and kid as well? How'd that go?

I'm really digging these Colorado's but what's up with that diesel motor, sounds like it's a royal piece of crap, you just blew through two of them and under 30k miles!
Glacier is by far my favorite NP so far. The first week we had a cabin and the second week we camped. We had a lot of fun camping. First night was a little bumpy getting the kid to sleep, but after that we seemed to have it figured out and it went pretty well.

I'm just unlucky :sonicjay: I'd buy another one, just keep the warranty in tack. On our last Colorado we had over 30k on it with no issues.

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Small update to the truck.

5.3 is running great and slowly getting fine tuned. Bumped up to Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x11.50r17 on Methods new MR701 wheel that they call their "Street Legal Beadlock".

Just got back from Drummond Island last weekend with 17 other Colorados, 4 from GM with M plates. It was an awesome time and everyone had a blast.

Working on some videos, but I'm new to video editing so it'll be awhile.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts