Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am looking to sell my wk2 overland. Has every option except summit package. 5.7 hemi awd with 150k on the odometer. Have replaced several suspension parts recently. Hvac system serviced last summer.

2011 jeep grand cherokee overland
5.7 hemi, auto, auto awd w/several offroad options and 4 lo.
Heated leather steering wheel and seats front/rear, mirrors. Cooled front seats and steering wheel. Dual climate control.
Navigation, xm radio, back up camera, auto tinting mirrors.
Giant moon roof
Tow package equipped with larger front and rear brakes, tows great.
Factory hid lighting and remote start.
Factory 20's replaced with sahara 18's and slightly oversized duratracs. Less than 5k on tires. Certs from discount tire.

Only known issues are a dent on the passengers fender, cracks in the drivers seat, and one of the two key fobs only works to start the vehicle. Some oxidation on wheels but could be replaced with a cleaner set of the same style.

Asking 10k. Will consider partial or full trades for interesting and classic 4x4's (land cruiser/lx450, bronco, k series, amc, jeep, willys, possibly rover)clean to donor quality cummins 4 or 6bt vehicles, osb powerstroke, ls/ hemi donor vehicles, jk one tons, tractors, shop equipment (host, tig, quality tools and boxes), trailer (car/equipment hauler, dump). Projects welcome but please no junk. My cell is 7344748192, call or text with any questions or picture requests. Clean green title in hand. Thanks, Mike.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts