Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help from the Chrysler radio experts.

My 2011 Chrysler Town and Country was broken into yesterday and the OEM stereo was the only thing taken.

My OEM radio does not have uconnect or navigation.

Just to give more info, the radio also controls the ceiling mounted dual DVD monitors (also has the factory DVD player lower in the dash). It also displays the backup camera when the van is in reverse. From what I read browsing the web, I have/had a Mygig RBZ radio.

I’m wondering if I can upgrade to what i believe is a Mygig RHB or RHR as a plug and play option? Mainly to gain the uconnect phone hookup for wireless calling, but the nav would be nice too. I also have an auto dimming rear view mirror? I'm wondering if the mirror I have already has the microphone on it, it looks like it.

This looks to be possible from the rough info I gathered on the web, but some confusion as to what may work on which vehicle platform.

Does anyone have a part number I can order at a dealer? I can get the VIN if needed.

·
Pres MI Dodgetruckworld
1,908 Posts
I'll ask the guys here at work:thumb:

Response I received, looks like RHR will work, sorry they didn't go into much detail about it.

"I believe he would have the Sapphire blue lighting so the part number would be 05091647AE(AD will also work).

If he doesn’t care about the button backlighting then part 68224874AB ."

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!!

I came to a conclusion of the same type, only without part numbers, so thanks again!

Looks like a Mygig 730N RHR is a direct swap and is plug and play for everything except the calling, that requires a $50 stand a lone microphone. I guess what I though was a mic in the mirror is actually the photo sensor for the auto-dimming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts