Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
I finally received my 5 points and have a trip coming up so I built a quick harness bar for the truck it’s just temporary until I cage it this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Started prepping the truck last night found s limit straps about on its last leg so decided to order some new ones. New seals on the way for the leaking rear shock. Going to do a small trail ride this weekend. I received my fuel cell and fittings about a month left till snow starts flying and this will be put up for winter mods.

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Had a good time this weekend it running the truck through the woods. I ended up with some broken. Parts after but that’s how we find. The weak points and fix them. First I slid in to a rock. And popped my bead lock bolts off one. Wheel. Not. A big deal with 2 spares. The second one was the big one thoe. One of the rods decided it no longer wanted to be connected to the crank and came out the block.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,715 Posts
Dang, that sucks. Seems like you just put that motor in?

Time to ls swap it...... lol

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Dang, that sucks. Seems like you just put that motor in?

Time to ls swap it...... lol
No it was spinning at 7500 rpm wen it let go. Plus everything works as factory in it right now. Plus the ls heavier than a coyote.

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
was she complaining before she walked off the job? or just up and quit?
Shoot she still runs drove it on and off the trailer lol made s little noises on start up but that’s it

81 - 91 of 91 Posts