Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Well then engine is in the frame rails headers are in hopefully knock some more out o it this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Few updates on my raptor. I swapped the new arms over and have the truck close to complete. I spent the last couple weeks searching for a body harness for the truck they weren’t available from Ford any more so I ended up buying a complete parts truck hopefully I will have it driving this weekend. I will update this again when I make more progress

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Finally got to hear this motor run! I’m looking forward to driving it hopefully next week. Have a video just ignore all the lights ect I only had the minimal hooked up to start it. http://instagr.am/p/CPUbpBFh_U_/ Started on my steering also.

Also ordered cans for my bump stops I never installed on my jeep. They are going up front considering the rear already has some. I also just ordered some prp 5 points for the truck. Time to get to work!

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
That's awesome! Nice to see you're making more progress on this!
Yeah I have don a little something every day. My buddy’s are coming over this weekend and we should have it going. It will be on our YouTube channel if it gets done.

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Well my buddy’s came over and helped drink beer and work on the truck. It’s back running and driving now so just to finish a few more things

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Got the truck all up and running and just spent a week abusing it at slsd. Nothing broke but it needs a few upgrades still.

·
Gustafson
10,135 Posts
Whooohooo!! That's awesome that you got it running and out on the dunes!

What else needs to be done to it?

·
[
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Whooohooo!! That's awesome that you got it running and out on the dunes!

What else needs to be done to it?
Need to reheat the front to match the 5.13 in the rear wire the rear locker to a switch so it stays engaged over 25 mph upgrade the radiator add a big trans cooler it needs bigger injectors and a tune.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts