Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted everyone to know that I have posted the rules and guide lines for the 2008 TRRC on Drummond Island on my website(which will be host to all the info and entry forms for the competition.) Our TRRC committee met several times to discuss these new updated rules and feel they are realistic, practical, and most of all fair to everyone.

So, please go check them out and start getting your self ready if you plan on trying to enter for this next years competition. Thanks:rock:

www.Griztekusa.com

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Simply put, if you don't have lockers you aren't even going to finish in the top half...........if at all. Well, I guess you could pull cable on every event, on every rock, three or four times.

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Point was that it's a strange rule. I mean you don't say anything about having tread on your tires or a clutch that doesn't slip.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
How is it strange?
I think that he means that it is strange in the sense of it being a no brainer. It is like saying that a helmet is madatory in NASCAR. There doesn't need to be a rule, you should just have a locker if you want to compete.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
i see Tims point, but i have also been on runs that were NO STOCKER runs and have three jack asses show up in bone stock rigs and wounder why they cant go.
a rule like that saves dumb asses from them selves

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
I think that he means that it is strange in the sense of it being a no brainer. It is like saying that a helmet is madatory in NASCAR. There doesn't need to be a rule, you should just have a locker if you want to compete.
That's what I meant. Not that it was an unreasonable rule, but sorta one that need not be there.

i see Tims point, but i have also been on runs that were NO STOCKER runs and have three jack asses show up in bone stock rigs and wounder why they cant go.
a rule like that saves dumb asses from them selves
But dumbasses are so much fun to watch on the trail...I mean look at blackjack bender. We have a ton of fun watching him. Besides, you wheel like a pussy so your opinions don't count.:tonka:

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
1,646 Posts
bummer, it's memorial weekend again, count me out :(

It's turning into an anual trip to go to Harlan, KY so I can win some goods and wheel to no end

1 - 13 of 13 Posts