Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just took in on trade a mint 2007 kawasaki zx10r special edition with only 2k miles on it. needs nothing any questions feel free to pm or call me 517-546-3310 thanks! SOLD!!

·
ride it like u stole it!!
234 Posts
bump for fellow zx10r owner :thumb: does that have a plastic air intake???? mine does and i think kawasaki should be shot for ever puttin plastic ones on the bikes!!! shattered mine and had to replace with carbon fiber!! but very sweet bike she'll make someone very happy:naughty:

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its actually not a 2008 I figured a dealer would learn how to read a title.
Title? it dosent say it comes with one in my post?? i found this bike on the street and was hoping someone would meet me downtown with cash and i could just give it to them? thanks for helping me learn!!

and btw, you must have over 100 posts before talking sh*t :finger:

·
ride it like u stole it!!
234 Posts
Title? it dosent say it comes with one in my post?? i found this bike on the street and was hoping someone would meet me downtown with cash and i could just give it to them? thanks for helping me learn!!

and btw, you must have over 100 posts before talking sh*t :finger:
now thats good stuff!! i dont care who you are lol:sonicjay:

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You and your KBB remember, you wont get nearly as much as KBB says you will remember?
x2 from someone that lowballs everyone dosent like to get lowballed. and being that zx6 is an E model not the "zx6r" it is not desirable. and i would take that $1500

oh yea and bump for a warm day!!!

·
Bank Account Understands!
598 Posts
pm sent

1 - 20 of 27 Posts