Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goshen IN 46528

I’m pretty good about putting ads up before my Jeeps are ready! Same gig here, I have a few more things to do but wanted to gauge Interest..

I brought this in from Texas earlier this summer, hence why it has no rust or corrosion ever... Clean title and just about ready to go.

2006 Rubicon. 170k, 6 cylinder, Auto, Cruise, AC, Full doors, Leather wrapped steering wheel, temp/compass mirror, CD with sub - it had a hardtop and fog lights so it about had every available factory option..

I have done a silly amount of work to this thing, complete front axle rebuild/retube, new suspension parts, all new brakes, all new steering, radiator, water pump, sourced 5 100% NOS 245/75/16 Goodyear MTR’s, painted about every exterior plastic item, painted sliders, LED headlights, new soft top, new windshield, new oil pan and rear main seal, and my gosh the list goes on and on.

I have a few things to tend to such as change an 02 sensor and the rear track bar, but basically there aren’t many stones I didn’t overturn. The Jeep is by no means perfect but it is very very nice, and with zero corrosion it should last a long time.

$11,200.
-$500 without wheels and tires.
-$700 if I put in different axles - D30/D44 disk 3.73 gears 93k miles.
Unfortunately I have a stupid amount of money in this thing so there isn’t a whole lot I can do financially speaking.
Partial trades for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler, but doubtful.

PM if you want to talk.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts