Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4.6 V8, ~38K miles, auto, power windows, power locks, dual power seats, cruise, tilt, traction control, cassette & CD, leather seats.

About 19mpg city and 25 highway. $11, 500 obo.

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not bad surprisingly. She drives with the traction control on and has never had a problem.

I dont use the traction control and it is fine as long as I dont drive like a moron.

G

·
`

How are these things in the Winter?
Order some cop tires from Ohio Discount tire sends them to your house free shipping. Order online 211 otd. They are hankook's real agressive. Best part they have 187 titanium studs in them. = Iceracer.:woot:

My wife said it would be worth the ticket after the first snow. Keeps your loved ones safe & sound

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
I put a set of the Hankook winter tires on the rear of my Grand Marquis and it was a night and day difference. I had the Michelin Rainforce tires and they sucked in the snow - the Hankooks look similar, but work great.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Will it come with a siren and bobby stick? Good luck on the sale, that is all my best friends dad will drive . . . I laughed till I took it for a spin one day. Nice cars!

·
Dont Feed the Cyco
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No siren :(

It rides awesome. I wont be dissapointed if it doesnt sell, but I will buy another Jeep if it does.:sonicjay:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts