Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for possible trades for a 2004 Yamaha VStar 1100 Classic motorcycle for a Wrangler / CJ. Bike has been jetted and Jardine Pipes added. Passanger Floorboards, Driver and Passenger Back rests, Luggage Rack, Big saddle bags, Big engine bars w/ highway pegs, Highway lights, windshield, and chrome fender tips. Bike has low miles and is ready to ride. Included would be a set of matching helmets, bike cover, and motorcycle jack. Let's see what is out there to trade. More pictures can be sent if interested. NADA and Blue Book over 6K. Now asking $5200.00

·
Boggers boy
555 Posts
possible trade for fourwheeler and cash. I was just about to post in in the Auto trader but if your interested let me know. 2002 yellow/black 400 ex with over 1500 in motor mods, runs great, little driving time, work to much to ever take it out anymore! Many more. Pm if interested

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
you never know till ya ask right?

good luck selling it

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am still looking at trading this bike for a Jeep or selling out right. Since the picture was taken new saddle bags, crash bars, and foor pegs have been added. Very low miles!!! I will accept offers!!! Price has been reduced to $6500 obo

1 - 20 of 30 Posts