Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is on my 2004 rubi i just picked up and i dont need a second hardtop.
Rear wiper works. defroster prob does,(look at the pics) One of the wires to it pulled out of the female connector, which ill fix myself(with new connector.) I found a crack on the passenger door openning which is an easy fix too, but i wont mess with it."you fix it" Theres no other cracks on the top. Interested....call 248 736 4972 to come out and look at it.

thx for looking,kim

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally Posted by 98tjbme
will you seperate the rear glass? please?
I'll make you a deal on the "complete top" Buy this top and finish parting out the one you have...... or maybe pick up a Michigan Auto and RV mag, and look in the parts and repairable section. they have some departing jeeps in there all the time. If your lucky, you'll find it in there(the glass)

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope. Crack hasnt spread. I think that the last owner tried to pull it without removing all the bolts? anyway, your not that far away, Come take a look. The top is still on the jeep. Ill turn on the rear wiper and defrost so you can see that they work.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you know what years this will fit? I'm not sure if there were any differences with TJ hardtops. I have a 2001 and I may be in the market for a hardtop if my girlfriend wants to drive it this winter.

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know ill be corrected if im wrong with this statement. This top well fit 1997 thru 2006. The only difference im aware of is.....97 to 02 the vents are at the back corner of the hardtop. And 03 to 06 are vented in the tailgate of the jeep.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts