Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it, but I've never had the oppertunity to take this thing off road, and I just can't afford the gas using it as my daily driver so I've got to sell my Rubi.

She's got just under 71k miles, 5 speed, NO MODS AT ALL, a few dents here and there but she's still pretty, nice ATs with 80% tread life left, hard and soft tops. I love her, but I need to let her go in favor of a more practical car.

Feel free to call me at (734) 945 6673 or email me at [email protected]. I'm located in Ann Arbor. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'm sorry it had to go down like that, I'm sure she'll miss you too. Maybe Jeepers48 will let you guys get together for lunch some time.

My jeep and I watch Rob and Big together on the garage tv. we pretend I'm Rob and he's Big.

Then we sing the theme song together, "Let me tell ya bout my beeeest friend!"

I was laughing the whole time I wrote that. LOL

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I'm sorry it had to go down like that, I'm sure she'll miss you too. Maybe Jeepers48 will let you guys get together for lunch some time.

My jeep and I watch Rob and Big together on the garage tv. we pretend I'm Rob and he's Big.

Then we sing the theme song together, "Let me tell ya bout my beeeest friend!"

I was laughing the whole time I wrote that. LOL
Hey, you can't do that!! My jeep is BIG. . . . it's even black

Sorry to see this happen. Your jeep was what I was looking for when I was in the market of buying one. Very good price!! and good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts