Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Z1000
$6500.00 or OBO will consider trade for sand rail or good trail buggy. The bike has approx. 30000 kms or 18000 miles. Well maintained and comes with Joe Rocket coat and pants, Lrg Black helmet, Icon tank bag, Bike cover and bike stand. Just replaced the rear tire about 1500kms ago. Great bike and very fast. Might consider delivering if the price is right.
Call 1-519-582-0738 or email at [email protected] Located in Delhi, Ontario Canada.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Going to keep

Thanx for eveyone looking but gooding to keep for rest of summer then look for trail rig or rock buggy:woot:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need this gone

I need to sell so I can purchase another Jeep or rock buggy so try an offer. You never know!!!

·
Bank Account Understands!
598 Posts
I'D love to trade ya for my jeep!!

·
598 Posts
1991 Yj
4.0, Auto
D30 W/tj Pass Shaft
D35 Detroit Locker
Sye And D-shaft
Soa On 2" Springs
35" Dynapro On New Wagon Wheels
New Brakes
Cross Over Steering Conversion
New Starter, Exhaust Manifold, Downpipe, Air Filter, Fuel Filter And Rubber Lines, Taillights,
And I'm Sure Theres More

·
Small, but talented
2,750 Posts
<hijack warning>
Hey Trail-XJ were you next to a red TJ on northbound Mound last week? I don't recall when.

·
598 Posts
<hijack warning>
Hey Trail-XJ were you next to a red TJ on northbound Mound last week? I don't recall when.
nope don't think so, last time i drove the yj was the dream cruise.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you still have the winch on it? Have you done any work to the engine a rebuild or anything and how many miles. frame is in good shape no holes.

·
598 Posts
winch is not on, it broke, i have a engine with 3,000 miles and a borla header
sitting in the garage that goes with, just don't have the time to put in. the
one thats in there still runs fine, just was getting up there in miles. frame is perfect all the way through,no holes or even rust on the frame for that matter.

·
598 Posts
this weekend is bad, i am leaving to go up north at 4pm tomorrow and won't be back till monday. next weekend though i will be around. or any weeknight we could meet up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts