Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
This is out of a 2003 CHevy 2500 HD,

All professionaly rebuilt, all new bearings, well over $600 in parts alone. Customer gave us issues now we need it sold to help recover costs. It has been road tested and is A-OK. 4.10 gears, G80 GM locker, 11.5 in ring gear,comes complete.

I am asking $400 cash off of here and that includes personal delivery anywhere in the LP before the first bid on ebay or bid online and take care of shipping yourself.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fluid was burnt and the pinion bearings were shot. The gear faces are all ok, all the bearings have been replaced and it was test driven to verify repairs. Customer had further issues that are way to complex to get into here. Long and short of it is evertythig works, sounds and is fine, we have the rebuilt axle assembly and need to sell it to recover the money we put into it. If you want it I will bring it to you and we can pull the cover and inspect everything before the deal is done. If you don't like what you see we can call it off. Call me with questions 989-506-3569. For anyone that knows Kerwin he will tell you I am a straight shooter.

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
what's your drop dead day before it gets sold elsewhere ?

you know I don't want it but I curious :poke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts