2 sets of wheels, chrome and polished. Chrome are wheels only
Tonneau cover for summer
Tow Package with 4 and 7 pin harness
Westin Chrome Nerf bars
Heated Mirrors
Rear slider
Billet grille and bowtie were added
Air horn was installed thru the steering wheel like factory
Silverstars are installed in all the headlights. I have also modified the wiring so the fog lights stay on all the time, and the dims do not turn off when the high beams are turned on.
The whole truck has been detrimed, and the moldings removed for a cleaner look. Also added a bug guard and vent shades front and rear.
Local Body Shop did about 5 grand worth of ding repairs and repaint on it about a year and a half ago.
Truck also has the wiring and button for rear defrost, but I had a slider installed instead.

New within the last 4 months
Driveshaft ujoints front and back
Trans service
Front diff service
Rear diff service
Transfer case service
New HD shocks
New brakes and rotors and master cylinder
New Magnaflow true dual exhaust with matching polished tips
New plugs, iridium Delco brand
New windshield

Truck has one good ding on the driver side box side, and the driver seat is showing wear on the bolster like normal. Other then that, EVERYTHING works and works well. AC is COLD, and heater is HOT. Fuel gauge works, but drops to low fuel when you fill it. After about 30 miles, it bounces back up and is fine. Been that way for a few years now.

I am insane about my maintence, as most car guys are. I do 99% of the work myself. And only one guy does what I choose not to do. I love this truck like I do my Camaro, but I need to sell it. I am just going to get a Diesel instead. Same truck, just more power.

I want 11000 with all the extras included.

This is by far the smoothest 3/4 ton I have ever driven, rides like a car, goes thru anything, and looks and sounds good too.

The wheels in the picture do not go with the truck. I can post pictures of the wheels and tires that do go, but they are the standard factory aluminum wheels with the Pro Comps mounted on them. The H2 wheels DO NOT go with the truck, they are not even mine

www.michiganspeed.com/dreamer1q/truck/newwheels

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buyer flaked out.....still for sale.

11500.00 with the H2 wheels and tires, and I will include the matching truck cap with it.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
printed this, and handed to a buddy of mine, who is headed to indianna to get virtually the identical truck (for quite a bit less, but with none of the extra's)

if his trip turns into a bust Saturday, he said he'd be looking into yours.

bump for ya anyway

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I was hoping the extras would move this faster for me. I found my new truck....need this to be gone.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On Autotrader for 13k now still 11000 for GL4x4 members......cap, stereo, 3 sets of wheels, amp, sub and box, tonneau......all included

1 - 14 of 14 Posts