Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting rid of my Jeep (as well as my truck in another post..) as I am getting a new truck (expanding family!).

This is a 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport with the 4.0 six cylinder and 80,000 on the odometer. It is an automatic trans with AC that blows cold and was recharged last year. It is a hardtop with hard doors and will come with a hard top removal system that you can mount in your garage. It has a 2 inch lift with 31 x 10.50 and Dick Cepek DC1's on it with a full size matching spare. The tires have about 10,000 miles on them. It also has sliders from JCR Offroad. It has a JVC CD/AM/FM/Sirius Satellite with a front aux input for the iPod or other mp3 player. The Sirius satellite set up will stay with it. A new Reese receiver hitch was put on last year as well as a new Warn front bumper with clevis tabs.

NADA Book is 13,225.

Asking 10,900 or best.

pm me here.

pics here --->http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6624201

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot to mention the alarm system with proximity sensor. The proximity sensor is so you can have the top off and the sensor (doppler radar) tells if there is movement within the setting and activates the alarm. These work great in keeping the shifty folks away from the ride! The alarm is also activated by shock sensors or light sensors.

·
wannabe
255 Posts
I'm not able to pull the pics up here??? I'd like to see some if I could..

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not able to pull the pics up here??? I'd like to see some if I could..
Click on the link in my original post. If you still can't pull them up let me know and I can email some to you if you pm me an email address. Make sure you specify if you are you asking for photos of the Jeep..or the sister in law.:skoot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts