Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 jeep wrangler has a 4.0L with little over 100k miles runs fine, i cant remember the exact mileage because Gauge cluster does not work. It has an nv3550 5 speed that only has a couple thousand miles on it. the transmission was bought brand new and installed two years ago. also has new clutch. it has a 2.5" rough country lift, 1" daystar body lift, bald 35" km2 on 15x10 d windows. tires are in very rough shape. does not have front sway bar. d44 rear. the bottom of the frame where the skid plate bolts to is rusted out so the skid plate is held up by a ratchet strap. the frame is also rusted <script id="gpt-impl-0.3225755195188908" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_70r.js"></script>out by the upper control arm mounts. gas tank skid plate was cut and raised up 2 inches. there is also some stuff written in nail polish on the dash that i am not sure if i can get off. and it is driveable. comes with full hard doors and soft top that has a hole in the back corner. Radio does not work. asking $3500. feel free to make offers. also open to trades 248-760-4417 Evan, located in lake orion

this picture was taken a few years ago

·
Lions suck
511 Posts
Interested parting out? Would be interested in axles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts