Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (NO-TRADE) Sold! Sold! Sold!

Mileage: 148,000 Engine: V8 4.7 Liter Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: 4WD

Standard
Air Conditioning Cruise Control Gray Leather
Power Steering AM/FM Stereo Dual Power Heated Seats
Power Windows Cassette Roof Rack
Power Door Locks Dual Front Air Bags Privacy Glass
Tilt Wheel ABS (4-Wheel) Alloy Wheels

Optional
Multi Compact Disc Power Moon Roof
Premium Sound Towing Pkg

Jeep has a Rusty’s 4 ½” short arm lift with an added 3/4 “ front leveler. Front sway bar disconnects and Addco heavy duty aftermarket rear sway bar. Wheels are 2007 Jeep Rubicon with BFGoodrich 255/75/17 Mud terrain (31 ¼ tall). This lift and tire-wheel combo was installed 6,000 miles ago. Flowmaster muffler - mellow sound- not real loud. This Jeep is my daily driver and I didn’t get the chance to take it off road, it’s pretty much loaded out and in great shape.

Please leave a message and I will call you back!
#616-218-1995

Asking 5800.00 or best offer

This note is answering multiple peoples questions. When I put the lift kit on I also replaced the steering box, added a dropped steering arm, replaced shocks, replaced the bushings in the rear upper a-arm, put new rotors and brake pads front and rear and replaced the air filter with a replacement K&N element. The heat blows hot and the AC blows cold. The AC compressor was replaced a few years ago. The seats are also heated leather .Everything on the Jeep works with the exception of two things: the rear window wiper has never worked since I’ve owned it and the drivers side rear door lock actuator makes a buzzing noise and will not lock the door. It will unlock the door-just won’t lock it. I don’t lock the Jeep very often so I just have to lock that door manually. I do not have the original wheels but I have the stock springs and control arms if you want them. The only hint of rust is inside the bottom of the front doors- you can see some discoloration. Nothing to worry about- we do live in Michigan and I drive it in the winter so it’s not perfect. Yes you can fit 3 car seats in the back seat ,my kids love the Jeep. I have included some pics of the interior.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.