Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD Hello everyone. I'm selling a 2000 Jeep Cherokee that I took in as trade. The plan was to give it to my kids for their first 4x4 but plans have since changed. I'll start out with the bad. It does run and drive and has for who knows how long with this problem, but the number 6 piston has both bottom skirts broke off of it. Otherwise the engine runs good though. The rest of the bad/broke are hood latch so its rigged up on the grill to open the hood using the factory pull, rear tailgate struts need replacing, rear driver taillight is cracked, the headliner is falling, driver seat side is tore, and the rockers are rusting bad like all XJ's where they use salt.

Now for the details if still interested. The Jeep has 156452 miles on it. Everything else electrical works in the vehicle. There is a 3" rough county lift kit on it. Springs and shocks front and rear with poly bushings all around. Tires are BFG at's 235/75R15s on chrome rims. Previous owner installed a sub and amp in the back of the Jeep as well as a new head unit. Interior is in good shape with stains here and there from a 20 year old vehicle. Jeep just passed emissions last year and I do have the paperwork for that. I do have a clean title in hand for the buyer. I'm asking $900

Located in Kiel, WI

Attachments

·
Gustafson
9,044 Posts
Its in the rockers and doors. Yes it has cruise - the servo is just behind the battery and you can see an additional cable going to the throttle body.
i see it now on my desktop. Earlier i was on my phone and couldn't tell. :sonicjay:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the answers. Yes overall clean just can't believe how the pervious owner got the rockers to rust so fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts