Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Turning this one into pieces. I have not done many Cherokee part outs so not exactly sure what everything is worth. Buyers may have to remove things them self as I seem to be getting pretty lazy.
Complete front clip fenders, hood, and grill good condition ***SOLD**
rear lift gate $50
seats $50 each or $100 for all three fronts and rears
Tires and wheels. Tires are about 1 year old and in good condition standard 235x15 $250 set wheels are stock steel wheels. $150
I will take most any reasonable? offer. Buyer must pull parts
Not sure when but this may be headed to scrap by the end of the month
Pm or post up for any thing else.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much for the whole thing
How much for the trailer wiring
I believe the front clip is sold so it is no longer complete. Also there are some small items that I have top remove for another XJ. That said I would still probably sell what is left after that if you are still interested.

I believe the trailer wiring is also going to be removed for another XJ.

·
oops, shit happens.....
2,363 Posts
What is going to be missing? How much for whats going to be left? I have a whole 2000 parts jeep sitting here with bad floors/rockers/rear end

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is going to be missing? How much for whats going to be left? I have a whole 2000 parts jeep sitting here with bad floors/rockers/rear end
OK it will be missing the front clip, some motor pieces, maybe tires and wheels, trailer wire harness. Right now I think that is about all. Problem is this is probably as rusty as the one you already have. With the stuff listed missing I would do $350 and it does have a good clean Mi title.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No headlight bezels but there is still an electric fan and hood cable. Figure what else you need and make me any kind of reasonable offer and they are yours. You will pretty much need to remove any thing your self though. Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
btt come and get whatever you need cheap you remove. about the only thing that I will not sell yet is the axles. To hard to move it around if they are gone. Buy it all minus the tires for $350. Or $500 including the tires and they are about like new.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts