Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2000 F-250 4x4 7.3L diesel that I bought in Nov. of 06. It was a corp. fleet purchased vehicle that was used only for plowing for 6 yrs. When I bought the truck it had 3800 miles on it, it now has around 15,500!! There is absolutly nothing wrong with the truck, except some body damage!!! It was like that when I bought it. The tailgate is beat up, and it has some rust on the pass door at the bottom, a few other scratchs on it.
I have put new Moog ball joints in the front upper and lower, new Warn lockouts, new caliapers,disc and pads in the rear, cap shell, and hitch.
The truck is extremly clean inside and in the engine, its like new. The reason Im getting rid of it ( TRUST ME NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO BY NO MEANS) is personnel reasons, and money. I planned on having this truck for many years because it is like new. Im asking $17,500 obo for the truck.
Please feel free to give me a call with any questions @ 734-365-3990

Thanks Darrell

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a basic XL, no power locks or windows, no cruise control, AM/FM-with CDplayer, the AC and HEAT work great, it has the rubber floor full bench seat, 4x4 shifter on the floor, I think that about does it, I also have a bed liner in it. If your looking for a truck like this you dont want to miss this one its real nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.