Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for just the reciver section. I know i can order one but I need one tommrow. I know TSC has them but thats a bit to far. should a place like hitch house have them? or would a good trailer shop have em?

5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't you make one??
I could

that would involve getting the reciver tube, cutting it, then drilling it. to much time involved when i can buy one for 15 dollars.

i have to 4 link my front end, build a rear bumper, and install new ball joints and remachine a spindle all by thursday night while working 12 hour days. i think i may be fucked.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I could

that would involve getting the reciver tube, cutting it, then drilling it. to much time involved when i can buy one for 15 dollars.

i have to 4 link my front end, build a rear bumper, and install new ball joints and remachine a spindle all by thursday night while working 12 hour days. i think i may be fucked.
yup, sounds like you fucked:tonka:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Southgate Hitch and Plow.

Dix road in southgate has them. I was there the other day and saw a few of them in the back.

·
Registered
495 Posts
If you have to resort to TSC, call make sure they have one and hold it for you. I waited a couple weeks for the to get them in and they got a couple dozen 6 inchers. Hit a different one and finally got the 12 incher I was after.

·
Praise the lowered
2,962 Posts
Hitch House on Plymouth rd. or Joes trailer supply in Livonia,think their on Farmington south of 96,could be Merriman,can't remember.Joe's is a little pricey on some stuff,but has alot in stock.

5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hitch House on Plymouth rd. or Joes trailer supply in Livonia,think their on Farmington south of 96,could be Merriman,can't remember.Joe's is a little pricey on some stuff,but has alot in stock.
got it from them for 25 bucks i wouldve paid 20 off the internet shipped.

Joes Trailer, on Farmington, just South of I96 on the East side of the road.
I was informed by a co-worker that joes trailer shuts down during this time of the year for inventory and vacation. not sure if its true or not but it was enough to deter me from going there.

5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So call and leave a message, it's a great place, he may still help, and it's totaly local.
if I wasn't in a hurry I would. I have bought a few things from him here and there. if I need stuff for any of my trailers I usually go there first :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts