Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new in the box, with all parts, poly 2" spacer lift for a 97-04 TJ. I do not have a need for it now. As stated, it is brand new, never been mounted. It is Performance brand I believe. First $50 takes it home. I can deliver in the Rochester area or meet up in middle ground, provided it is a reasonable distance. I check this at least once daily so pm or reply here if interested. I can provide a picture of the kit and contents of the box tomorrow evening at the earliest. I just switched buildings and work downtown D now. :beerbang:

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
I'll take it if Jared doesn't. I can meet somewhere around Rochester.

·
Can't Worry About It
1,070 Posts
never mind. i don't want it anymore. my emails and pms have not been responded too, if you don't want to sell it don't post it for sale.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
Is this thing still around?

·
Can't Worry About It
1,070 Posts
^^^ supposedly, but he never will get back with you. i pm'd him and emailed him. and gave him my cell #. no response

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My apologies all for the delay. I do still have this for sale. Send me an email at watson.ron(removeme)@(removemetoo)gmailDOTcom if interested. This way, I will get the email when it hits the BB anywhere. Please leave me a contact number in the email so can get back with you. I will also be checking the board today on and off as I will be home pretty much all day. Again my apologies for the delay, I had some family issues to deal with so my attention has been focused elsewhere since I posted here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts