Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where you can rent a trailer bumper pull or goose neck big enough to fit 2 stock fullsizes on?

dont have a date thats its needed yet set in stone.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Give me a date and you can rent my Big Tex 3 Car Wedge goose neck.. 80$ a day?
seriously, I'd be leery of "renting" such a large trailer to someone you don't know.

I've got no idea if Ian knows how to drive a trailer that big or if his truck is properly equipped...

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
seriously, I'd be leery of "renting" such a large trailer to someone you don't know.

I've got no idea if Ian knows how to drive a trailer that big or if his truck is properly equipped...
or that he will return it.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Oh, :| Umm, I was unaware of this. But I am a nice person and enjoy helping people when in need. Perhaps part of my being screwed so much. But what comes around goes around. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about thought perhaps his traielr broke.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
or that he will return it.
eat shit mommas boy.

as for the rest im still looking for a trailer. i should note that my truck is set up with trailer brakes. b&w goose neck hitch with safery chains and all lights work. i use the truck to pull around horse trailers and race trailers in the winter. there is nothing wrong and pulled plenty of trailers and loads so nothing to worry about.

as for llx ranger. pm sent.

thanks for the help guys and still looking.

what ever trailer i end up using or renting will be pulled with either duramax diesel or a 06 dodge ram 3500 dualy with a cummins.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
geeze i guess so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts