Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Isn't it illegal to sell tickets for over the ticket price?
If thats the case, wouldn't free tickets being sold for over ticket price be illegal?

If i am out of line please tell me, I will withdraw my statement.

·
Registered
448 Posts
you are not suppose to sell for more than face value. If the face value is 40 then you can sell for 40. Even if he got them free.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
you are not suppose to sell for more than face value. If the face value is 40 then you can sell for 40. Even if he got them free.
ozzfest is a free concert this year .. ticket face value is 0$..

michigan law says that tickets in michigan can not be sold for over face value.. so maybe bryan should request a minimum donation instead :)

·
I Break Stuff!
119 Posts
Ozzfest is free for 2007, you just had to go online to register for tickets. However, a number of my friends were not able to get tickets cuz of asshats like this guy who got more than they needed and are now trying to sell them to make a quick buck.

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Try selling a #2 pencil for $80 with free tickets.
I see hookers on craigslist pedal the same game:sonicjay:. I think that works over the legalities.

Just because things are done doesn't make them right or wrong. I was stating perhaps you shouldn't sell tickets here illegally, although probably not enforced, there are law officials here.

Good luck:thumb:

·
Registered
448 Posts
yup since the tickets are free you should give them for free but make someone pay you for the directions there. That should be worth $80.00 :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok there free who ever wants them just has to pay $80 for shipping! and there the only 2 i got or ever did get. and i cant go because im leave for basic training!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts