Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are my brothers, he has had both of these dogs, since they were puppies, and bought them both from a reputable breeder. as with everyone, times are tough, and he was just laid off. and he wants to see them go to a good home, before times get worse.

Sasha, is a 2.5 year old female, she has had one litter of pups, about a year ago. Shes pretty tame, house broken, Not off-leash trained, at all. and she can be an escape artist. She is good around other dogs, and cats, just hates squirrels, and birds.

Cupid is a almost 2 year old male, he was the father of the pups.
Hes a little more *protective* he will bark at people he does not know. hes really just a sissy, but he tries to be tough. he is not very good around other breeds. He hates cats.

They are great, affectionate and loving around kids,

He has the registration for the dogs, but he does not have their papers
He has everything needed, to aquire the papers *not sure what that means?*

anyways, hes asking
$ 400 for sasha
and $300 for cupid.

650 for the pair, but he is willing to go lower on the price, with proof that they will be going to a GOOD HOME.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
You may want to ask if anyone wants to foster them until he gets back on his feet.

·
Keep on truckin
5,937 Posts
i wish i had the ability i'd take on another husky now that mine is growing up and not being a pain in my ass. lol

·
GLFWDA VP
4,307 Posts
The other thing that you could do is put like a co-owner type deal on with the female. I am the co-owner of one of my females with the contract that when she has puppies (she just had 11) that the original owner gets pic of the litter and then she is all mine, so in the future he will get a pup maybe if times are better for him....

* if he wants more info on how to write a co-owner contract to cover himself, let me know and I can copy mine and email to you.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
please dont let him split the dogs up :(

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He doesnt want to split them up, BUT, my cousin may Be taking them until he can get back on his feet. so, we will see how that goes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts