Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have got a 2.5L out of a 99 Xj with about 140,000 miles on it. the motor is complete with all brackets and pumps. if anyone is in need of any parts off of this thing please let me know on here or by phone. # 774-276-0623

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry the trans is already gone... we do have a Aw-4 if that helps but i dont think it will. Eric

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
umm... yes the motor runs. it ran kind of ran rough when it was pulled. the motor has low oil pressue so if you where looking to run it as a whole you might want to pull the pan and check bearing clearances and the oil pump... as for a price how about 75.00 OBO...if you pick it up.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it is located about 15 miles south of lima ohio right now... but i am from fenton michigan, so if you are interested in it we can work somthing out...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok sounds good, thanks for letting me know and the free bump...its not a big deal to me its my roomates motor and i am just trying to get rid of some of the jeep parts laying around the house...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.