Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 45rfe transmissions 0 miles. NEW nothing wrong with them. Money back guarentee.. $1000 each.. Pics tomorrow..

I just called Jasper and there rebuilt transmissions are going for $2144.. This is a smoking deal..

·
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ttt

·
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Is that the 3-planetary gearset "4-speed" WJ trans that DCX decided later could be reprogrammed to use 5 speeds since it actually has 6 ratios?
?? How the hell would i know.. I am just selling them..:sonicjay: :sonicjay: Pm me for point of origin.. if interetsed..

These will fit jeep liberty, dodge durango, dodge 1-2 ton pickups, 4wd, 4.7 litre.. 99-04 I believe.. Someone help me if I am wrong.

·
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
U-Joints Fear Me
3,361 Posts
?? How the hell would i know.. I am just selling them..:sonicjay: :sonicjay: Pm me for point of origin.. if interetsed..

These will fit jeep liberty, dodge durango, dodge 1-2 ton pickups, 4wd, 4.7 litre.. 99-04 I believe.. Someone help me if I am wrong.
Does this trans fit different motors? Ive got one in my WJ with the 4.7L but the libertys never came with a 4.7L. And Yes PP this should be the same trans renamed the 545RFE after the reprogram, and after 00' i believe. Depends on what computer you use i suppose.

·
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this trans fit different motors? Ive got one in my WJ with the 4.7L but the libertys never came with a 4.7L. And Yes PP this should be the same trans renamed the 545RFE after the reprogram, and after 00' i believe. Depends on what computer you use i suppose.
I am not sure what all they fit.. Just got them in a deal and one was off of a 99 dakota 4.7 4x4..-

·
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts