Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 10" mtx thunder 2000 subs in truck wedge box's, a 400x2 watt legacy amp with bass remote and 2 6x9's and a cross over and misc rca amd install wire

$60
Pick up in clinton township

·
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts
How much for everything minus the 6x9s???

(I need louder speakers to cover up the noise of my rig breaking)

·
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts
$100 i was giving the 6x9's away for free I was just throw them in
Oh, that's a dirty, rotten trick! :tonka:

eh...let me bring it up to the wife...

·
Pres MI Dodgetruckworld
1,908 Posts
This is a quick and easy way to get some "bumps" in the back of your JEEP..... I can't believe no one's interested for $100 I thought about taking them back at that price but went with Eclipse stuff from work for a little more with my discount.

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah the wife doesnt want them in my jeep so they are just sitting there, so i figured I would sell them cheap to move them fast and there not moving very fast. So If i dont sell them soon ill just hold on to them

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump cheap bumps everything works great and the bass remote is a nice feature to control the bass to the subs and the cable is long so you can put it right next to you

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$150 cash and Ill throw in a alpine am/fm cassette head unit with a matching 6 disk cd changer

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is a complete system you would need nothing i will even throw in the wires that you need

·
Registered
429 Posts
To bad your on the other side of the state, but i have a buddy in college over that way. Im interested let me see what i can do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts