Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Last one in that condition went for under $400 ON Ebay.

They are very cool, I would own one and do trenching on the side just to play. It would make work fun :tonka:

Not very fast and maneuverable though compared to todays trenchers.

VERY VERY heavy, and that weight on the front is actually worth a pretty penny too.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL . . . sorry, I had my mind stuck on the fence that I am putting up. Sprinkler . .. sprinkler!! :sonicjay:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
:rock:

I actually know where there's one of these in Northern Michigan (also a dually trencher w/1-ton rear axle). It was originally owned by a railroad. They're very cool, but no, I wouldn't have a regular use for one.

Craig

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Craig when you buy one of those I have an extra one ton axle from a cj. Never know when you might break one of those.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
:sonicjay: In all fairness, Cooter's M-170 is still here, and hasn't gone under the knife yet.

Craig

That's because it isn't yours to part out, silly.

If you lay one wrench on my M170, I will come up there and start putting your rigs back together on you.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
:rock:

I actually know where there's one of these in Northern Michigan (also a dually trencher w/1-ton rear axle). It was originally owned by a railroad. They're very cool, but no, I wouldn't have a regular use for one.

Craig
:naughty: is it available?

I'll try to check over Labor Day weekend, Brent. :thumb:

·
Registered
156 Posts
:sonicjay: In all fairness, Cooter's M-170 is still here, and hasn't gone under the knife yet.

Craig
That's because it isn't yours to part out, silly.

If you lay one wrench on my M170, I will come up there and start putting your rigs back together on you.
If someone has the title to a vehicle - isn't it their's? I have the title, so it's mine. It's also on my property, and it is happy here - I don't neglect treasured vehicles or tear them apart :sonicjay: . I also hug trees, don't eat meat and don't believe in the death penalty hee hee hee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts