Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1021 - 1040 of 1055 Posts

·
Balls Deep
4,551 Posts
DANG!!! If I had shafts that bad ass, I'd be rippin brodys, chirping gears, goin errk, eeeerrrrkk, eeeeeerrrrrrrrrkkkkkkk, eeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkk!!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,034 (Edited)

had a great time at the extreme truck challenge and can't wait to get back again. guess next up......Beefys RBOR racing!

the buggy did really well during the comp and ran great during the go fast they had. we'll get the CO's dialed in better so I don't have to slow down for the jumps and lose time. straights and curves we were hauin ass

did manage to blow up the front lockright finally. guess they don't hold up well to 43" stickies and some HP :sonicjay:

ordered a new R&P (Yukon) and a spool this time. might be adding an inline trans cooler to help with the races since we got a little warm during the 3 laps at WOT.

courtesy of Paul Smith (thanks!) @NightKrawler

·
Premium Member
4,991 Posts

had a great time at the extreme truck challenge and can't wait to get back again. guess next up......Beefys RBOR racing!

the buggy did really well during the comp and ran great during the go fast they had. we'll get the CO's dialed in better so I don't have to slow down for the jumps and lose time. straights and curves we were hauin ass

did manage to blow up the front lockright finally. guess they don't hold up well to 43" stickies and some HP :sonicjay:

ordered a new R&P (Yukon) and a spool this time. might be adding an inline trans cooler to help with the races since we got a little warm during the 3 laps at WOT.

courtesy of Paul Smith (thanks!) @NightKrawler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmJa1Oru3w4

Bummer, sucks that it took out the gears with it

1021 - 1040 of 1055 Posts