Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my jeep is up at Unlimited Offroad and I won't see her all day.:( I'll be picking her up tonight. I'm about to call up there to see how she's doing.
I guess there's a point when you just have to let them go... I'm letting her get 4.88's and lockers, she say's all her friends are doing it! I told her if all your friend went barreling down a 2 track and through hood deep mud, would you do it??
Well you know how that goes...

Anyway, what was it like the first time you and your rig were seperated?:sonicjay:

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Well, my jeep is up at Unlimited Offroad and I won't see her all day.:( I'll be picking her up tonight. I'm about to call up there to see how she's doing.
I guess there's a point when you just have to let them go... I'm letting her get 4.88's and lockers, she say's all her friends are doing it! I told her if all your friend went barreling down a 2 track and through hood deep mud, would you do it??

Anyway, what was it like the first time you and your rig were seperated?:sonicjay:
Ummmmm..........you better get used to it.:sonicjay:

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts

I'll admit it...it's tough. You want to believe she's safe...but there's always the fear that someone else is driving her balls deep.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Well mine was stranded at JCR for a month. I dropped her off, gave her a kiss and said it's be back in a couple of weeks to get her. Full traction had issues and when she found out it would be a month she called crying but I explained that B and D up at JCR were good guys and would take care. Wow when I got back there and saw the make over the guys at JCR did with her new lift and shiny shoes I was just well . . . overwhelmed!!

When I left her

The return

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I'll admit it...it's tough. You want to believe she's safe...but there's always the fear that someone else is driving her balls deep.
I cant wait until the post pics of them beating the hell out of it of there course.:sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well mine was stranded at JCR for a month. I dropped her off, gave her a kiss and said it's be back in a couple of weeks to get her. Full traction had issues and when she found out it would be a month she called crying but I explained that B and D up at JCR were good guys and would take care. Wow when I got back there and saw the make over the guys at JCR did with her new lift and shiny shoes I was just well . . . overwhelmed!!

When I left her

The return

She's beautiful, I bet your proud!

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Your screwed . Next she will want cosmetic shit like a new set of bigger head lights . Its been the rave for some time .

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I cant wait until the post pics of them beating the hell out of it of there course.:sonicjay:
:rock: That would be funny.... the kind of funny when it happens to someone else, but if it happened to you, you'd wanna kill. :d:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Due to lack of time on my part, and the fact that his work is top notch, Killer B installed 4.56's in my tj with my existing lockers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts