Auto Trans
Extremely Clean Interior
Well Maintained
Oil Change Up To Date
Minor Bumper Blemish From backing Into Parked Car During Winter
810-875-2722 Call/Txt Anytime
Chris :)
Price Firm
Open To All Trades Email Me Pics Or Send To Phone (Preferably Phone)
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea. depending on the offer i get will assume if the rims go with it the rims are 1200 all new so i not really sure about putting the rims with them

·
Banned
388 Posts
this is a nice truck, i know because hes my best friend and i ride in it almost everyday, if i had any money id buy it my self. the rims and tires were 1500 alone.

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
so.. i dont understand what your saying, You list the truck for 5000. with the rims, but your not sure if they will go with it?

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive had two Alpine Type R's 12" behind the seats. ahah seats of course have to be moved up but hey it works :) custom box too. Thanks.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
without the subs there is plenty of room for two adult size guys. im 200 and i fit very comfortable and still have plenty of room. if a sound system ever wanted to be put in i would recommend two 6x9's behind the seats and wire them to the amp. be the most comfortable way to get good sound. and i forgot to mention the dash speakers are aftermarket also, along with the door speakers. the dash speakers are Boston's

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
without the subs there is plenty of room for two adult size guys. im 200 and i fit very comfortable and still have plenty of room. if a sound system ever wanted to be put in i would recommend two 6x9's behind the seats and wire them to the amp. be the most comfortable way to get good sound. and i forgot to mention the dash speakers are aftermarket also, along with the door speakers. the dash speakers are Boston's

i had a 98 and im 235and 5"11. a set of rockford P1 tens Fit behind there perfect. just an FYI

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea thanks iwantawrangler. so really it is spacious. not a problem for a larger guy to fit even with subs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts