Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yeah....That too....
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 99 s-10 zr2 ext cab tires are 90% 31x10.50 bfg a/t trans has about 60k on dealer rebuild motor has about 20k (crate motor with 100k mile warranty) runs great wife wants a jeep wrangler...4 cyl 5 speed with a good body i was wantin 7500 out of this truck multiple vehicle trades ok just dont wanna hear her say "i want a jeep" anymore let me know what ya have!
thanks

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
hahahha youre going to laugh. since i made that post above, ive changed my mind. i think ill keep my camry. :tonka: ive been so indecisive i wanted a vw then any used car and now i think ill just keep what is reliable and cheap. heh spend monies on JEEP.... yea nevermind. sorry for mudding up your post :tonka:

·
Yeah....That too....
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
forgot to mention it also had a body color fiberglass topper in great shape with the long windows on the sides

if ya want pics pm me with your email and ill send em

and yes a 4 cyl 5 speed JEEP is what the wife wants the truck is a 4.3 H.O. (191 horse)

·
Yeah....That too....
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok well now shes gonna drive my tracker i guess...so ill be a lil more open to trades pretty much any nicer jeep any motor maybe a nice suburban what ya got? the only reason for sale is i have owned it since 2000 and its time for somethin new

1 - 9 of 9 Posts