Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
To Live is To Die
2,913 Posts
haha, you made it (I'm the guy you just talked to)

Pics help, also detailed description :thumb:

(and it's an I6 not V6)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I need a rust free Passenger front door if it is a 4 door which I am assuming it is. Please get back to me if it is a rust free door and what color? (not that it matters I can repaint it)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeep was hit on front side of the drivers side door. Motor parts are all good. Passenger side door is clean with the exception of a broken piece below key hole.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Jeep was hit on front side of the drivers side door. Motor parts are all good. Passenger side door is clean with the exception of a broken piece below key hole.
What piece is broken under key hole? It is just metal under the key hole? Do you know what kind of price you want for the door? Do you have any pics of the Jeep and door? Let me know thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rear wiper motor does not work.
Just metal on the door broken below the key hole. $40.
No pics yet guys.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Get me a pic of the door if you can so I can guage how much of a fix it would be and if it would be worht me taking it. I would have to get it repainted anyway.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
do you still have it, or has it been junked? does it drive still? i may be interested in the whole thing, but would need some pics. if you can, send them to [email protected]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts