Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Super Super clean 99 Cherokee Sport. 4.0 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4. Jeep just recently flipped 104K miles. I drive this about 50-60 miles a day and get about 20.7 MPG. Great running Jeep, very clean. This has factory AC, Cruise, and Fog Lights. HP30, 231, 8.25. There is a dent in the tail gate, a scratch in the passenger rear door, the speakers do not work in the front doors(common.) NO RUST!! It has all new 2.5" exhaust and a flowmaster muffler. Also a rustys throttle body spacer and intake kit. All the molding/pinstriping has been removed, as well all body badging. Not much else to say, very clean jeep that is priced for a quick sale. Serious inquiries only please. NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES. $3800

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I dont mean to sound like a jerk here folks, but come on, please don't waste our time with absolutely ridiculous offers.

On a lighter note I will throw in a disk brake 3.55 open 8.8 for NO CHARGE. The fine print that reads that I reserve the right to remove this offer as I have this axle for sale locally.

I will get some pictures taken of the interior ASAP.

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not that I am aware of. This was just after I stripped all the molding and pinstriping off and it was detailed by a shop.

Edit. Here are some additional pictures. I would like to note a couple things. Right now, both front and rear bumper endcaps are off as I was building bumpers, they will be put back on. There is a ghetto cowl hood as I call it..Rear of hood is lifted to reduce heat. There are some pictures of it with a roof rack, I no longer have the roof rack.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/green50gt/99 XJ/

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Bumpola

The kids are not allowed to eat in the jeep so there is no unidentified objects in the rear seating area.

Please excuse the salt...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts