Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 cherokee classic with 121k miles 4.0 automatic for sale or trade. Its a really nice, capable, solid jeep. It has a 5.5 inch premium rubicon express lift kit that has only been on about a year. Believe it or not only off roaded once because i didnt want to insure two vehicles and I need my truck.New rear driveshaft. It has aftermarket rims and tires...33" mud grapplers with lots of tread left. It has cut out bushwacker fender flares, bada$$ custom front and rear steel bumpers. Disconnectable sway bar end-links. The speedo has been corrected Im pretty sure and it has a brand new battery and fresh oil change. There is a slight vibration from the front and Im done putting money into it Ive invested alot and now Im into cars and four door longbed trucks. So Im asking 7k obo and if you have something worth trading let me know. Im really looking for a nice quad, dirtbike, car (something older, or the right camaro or mustang newer) , or solid axle truck four door or extended cab Ford or chevy lond bed or dually.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.